According to well-known insider Evan Blass (aka @evleaks) presentation of smartphones Pixel of the second generation, from Google, will occur in October of this year. This date with the day of the presentation of smartphones Pixel first-generation separated by exactly one year and one day. Blass also announced that both devices will be released with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 836, which, however, not yet announced, but expected to be more powerful and efficient Snapdragon 835 installed on the newly presented Samsung Galaxy Note 8.
Smartphone Pixel 2, it is expected with a 5-inch screen will have a frame in top and bottom and a 2 Pixel XL — display of 6 inches will come in a frameless design. Also, the insider suggested that Google Pixel 2 and Pixel XL 2 will be the world’s first smartphone with a preinstalled operating system Android 8.0 Oreo is already in the boxed version.
Along with introducing smartphone October 5, 2017, the company is going to show Google laptop Chromebook Pixel, more a miniature version of the smart-column Google Home (at a price much cheaper than the original speakers) and headphones with built-in voice assistant Google Assistant.
- Smartphone YotaPhone 3 with two displays (6 photos)
- Before Samsung Galaxy Note 8 with dual camera (34 photos + 4 videos)
- Wallpapers, ringtones and alarm ringtones and alerts from Android 8.0 Oreo available
- Google presented Android OS 8.0 Oreo (3 photos + video)
- A dual-camera flagship Galaxy Note 8 (2 videos)