How to protect against dirt, appearing on the smartphone? You can wipe it with special cloth or just buy a cell that is not afraid of water treatments in hot water with soap. Japanese company Kyocera has released receiver model Digno Rafre, announced in late 2015. New Kyocera Rafre (KYV40) does not possess flagship performance, but surpasses its predecessor. Apparatus for muzofonov protected IP58 standards and MIL-STD-810G, no harm in that hot water and soapsuds, and the touch screen responds to the touch of wet fingers. This means that Japanese smartphone you can interact while cooking, cleaning the room and relaxing in the tub/shower. Even Kyocera Rafre able to perform various operations by reading the user gestures are simple movements of the hands allow you to scroll through recipes, set timers, and answer calls without touching the device.
- TOP 10 most successful smartphone manufacturers of China in 2016
- Nokia 6: crash test and compare the camera with S7 Edge, OnePlus and Redmi 3T 4 (4 videos)
- The list of Xiaomi smartphones that will upgrade to Android OS 7.0 Nougat
- Top 10 apps for iOS and Android (16 — 22 Jan)
- Officially named as the cause of spontaneous combustion of the Galaxy Note 7