At a special press conference the representatives of the South Korean company Samsung said that the cause of the explosion of the flagship smartphone Galaxy Note 7 was a manufacturing defect in the design of the batteries.
- Samsung opens access 7.0 for Android smartphones (2 photos)
- Vivo V5 Plus — Selyvon with dual front camera (7 photos)
- Razer Debuts The Raiju Mobile Gaming Controller For Android Flagships
- Sensor-Based Ring Volume Feature For Android In Development
- Third-Party Launchers Can Customize The Overview Screen In Android Pie