At a special press conference the representatives of the South Korean company Samsung said that the cause of the explosion of the flagship smartphone Galaxy Note 7 was a manufacturing defect in the design of the batteries.
- Samsung opens access 7.0 for Android smartphones (2 photos)
- Vivo V5 Plus — Selyvon with dual front camera (7 photos)
- Top 10 Best Indian Android Smartphones – March 2018
- SKEDit Can Schedule The Automated Sendng Of Messages
- Tamagotchi Forever Lands With Unannounced AR Feature In Tow