The head of the analytical company IHS Technology Wang Yang (Wang Yang) in the social network Weibo published the TOP 10 most successful Chinese manufacturers of smartphones. The rankings are according to global sales for the year 2016. By a large margin the top ten is headed by Huawei, which released the 139 million smartphones. Second place went to the Oppo 95 million units, the third — Vivo with 82 million smartphones sold. With all other participants can be found on.
- Nokia 6: crash test and compare the camera with S7 Edge, OnePlus and Redmi 3T 4 (4 videos)
- The list of Xiaomi smartphones that will upgrade to Android OS 7.0 Nougat
- Top 10 apps for iOS and Android (16 — 22 Jan)
- Officially named as the cause of spontaneous combustion of the Galaxy Note 7
- Samsung opens access 7.0 for Android smartphones (2 photos)