Selyvon Vivo V5 Plus designed to bring selfies to an absolute quality. The front camera is characterized by not one but two high-resolution modules. The main supports 20-megapixel Sony IMX376, it is complemented by a sensor of 8 MP, which is responsible for depth information of the image. Both lens aperture is f/2.0 and the total flash for shooting in low light. Information about the depth image allows to change the focus point and turn on the “bokeh” to get a self-portrait on blurred background or turn it off if I want to depict the landmark in the background remained recognizable.
- Razer Debuts The Raiju Mobile Gaming Controller For Android Flagships
- Sensor-Based Ring Volume Feature For Android In Development
- Third-Party Launchers Can Customize The Overview Screen In Android Pie
- Researchers Develop New Technique For Battery Savings
- Video: Android 9 Pie Review – Sweet or Sour?