When you download the system updates to the Android O will be a function of pause
Regular software updates ensure that electronic devices not only new opportunities, but, above all, protection, shipping updates to the security system. However, when downloading large files, you must have stable Internet and unlimited bandwidth. Often the mobile Internet users are faced with the problem to start the automatic download of large system updates in not quite the right moment, or if there is an unstable connection, or when nearly full battery discharge smartphone or while roaming. The developers of the Android operating system O proposed a simple and effective solution — suspension download system updates.
Presented to developers the preliminary version O Android (developer preview) has a handy feature suspend download large system files update. If applications for such a feature in Android has been available before, to update the system this option is new. You can pause the downloads all size, but small in volume load are virtually transparent to the user.
In the new version of Google Play Services, which monitors system updates and applications provide a function to pause the downloading system updates. This application is under testing, will be included in the release of the Android O, coming later this year.
Source: Android Police
- Declassified appearance of the Galaxy Note 8 (6 photo + 2 video)
- 7 a modified Galaxy Note renamed Note FE
- Google unveiled the new Android at Google I/O 2017
- The results of the opening of the Google I/O 2017 — the name of the Android O did not become known
- 5 useless apps that it is better to remove Android
- Doogee MIX — budget bezrobotnych saying about the great opportunities