Google provides interesting statistics about installed on user devices Android OS versions. The information provided is the most popular version of Android 6.0 Marshmallow, which is installed on 32.3 % of the devices. At the same time, the latest version of Android 7 “Nougat” is available only in 13.5 % of Android devices (7.0 to 12.3 % and the most recent version 7.1 1.2 % gadgets).
The fifth version of Android Lollipop is in popularity in second place and working on 29.2 %, 16.0 % owned Android4.4 KitKat (16 %). Jelly Bean has taken place in 7.6 % and earlier versions of the operating system — Ice Cream Sandwich and Gingerbread have the remaining 1.4 %.
At the same time on the devices Apple, the situation with versions of the iOS operating system is radically opposite way: the latest version of iOS runs on 87 10% gadgets. IOS 9 owns 10 percent of the market and only 3% of devices support older operating systems iOS.
- Apple made an account on Instagram for the “Shot on iPhone”
- Enthusiasts have shown in the video the iPhone 8
- Factory photos reveal new details about the functionality of the iPhone 8 (5 photos)
- Huawei may soon overtake Apple in terms of smartphone sales
- Apple Watch will get support for LTE and a new design