The strengthening of the Russian ruble against the U.S. and the European currency (dollar and Euro) has allowed Apple to adjust the prices of their products in the official online store. The cost reduction is from 4 to 15 000 depending on the gadget. For example, the iPhone 7 with 32 GB of memory fell by 4, 000 and today its price is equal to 52 990 rubles.
- VLC for iPhone and iPad updated to support 360 video, Chromecast, more
- This week’s best iTunes deals: popular TV complete seasons from $10, superhero movies, much more
- Review: Blackmagic eGPU – quiet, beautiful, and limited in scope [Video]
- Amazon Prime Day 2018 Hub: Shop all the best deals right here! [Updating]
- How a small iTunes update 13 years ago changed the media landscape forever