The strengthening of the Russian ruble against the U.S. and the European currency (dollar and Euro) has allowed Apple to adjust the prices of their products in the official online store. The cost reduction is from 4 to 15 000 depending on the gadget. For example, the iPhone 7 with 32 GB of memory fell by 4, 000 and today its price is equal to 52 990 rubles.
- Fortnite for iOS generated over $1M of in-app purchases during first 3 days on the App Store
- Bloomberg: Apple secretly building its own MicroLED screens for future devices, starting with Apple Watch
- Report: Democrats outline plans to ask Apple & WhatsApp for help in the Trump-Russia investigation
- Tim Cook meets with Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin at Apple Park
- Connected health accessory maker iHealthLabs suffers minor data breach