The strengthening of the Russian ruble against the U.S. and the European currency (dollar and Euro) has allowed Apple to adjust the prices of their products in the official online store. The cost reduction is from 4 to 15 000 depending on the gadget. For example, the iPhone 7 with 32 GB of memory fell by 4, 000 and today its price is equal to 52 990 rubles.
- Apple-acquired Beddit sleep tracker shutting down cloud service in November
- Timing app for macOS updated with improved design, dark mode, Chinese localization, more
- 9to5Toys Lunch Break: 2018 MacBook Pro $350 off, Beats Pill+ Speaker $114, Schlage HomeKit Smart Lock $165, more
- IPTV proves popular as Hulu TV now crosses one million subscribers
- Apple TV Remote and Support apps updated for larger screens, AppleCare and password features