The strengthening of the Russian ruble against the U.S. and the European currency (dollar and Euro) has allowed Apple to adjust the prices of their products in the official online store. The cost reduction is from 4 to 15 000 depending on the gadget. For example, the iPhone 7 with 32 GB of memory fell by 4, 000 and today its price is equal to 52 990 rubles.
- Apple shares new Pixar-like animated ‘Share Your Gifts’ holiday ad
- Latest iPad Pro ad touts five reasons it should be ‘your next computer’
- 9to5Toys Lunch Break: Apple Watch Series 3 LTE $279, Twelve South Accessory Sale, DJI Drones from $339, more
- Totallee’s best-selling, super thin cases now shipping for iPhone XS Max, XS, and XR
- RIP Apple networking, Time Capsule and AirPort no longer available from Apple