The strengthening of the Russian ruble against the U.S. and the European currency (dollar and Euro) has allowed Apple to adjust the prices of their products in the official online store. The cost reduction is from 4 to 15 000 depending on the gadget. For example, the iPhone 7 with 32 GB of memory fell by 4, 000 and today its price is equal to 52 990 rubles.
- Kroger continues to resist Apple Pay as it launches new ‘Kroger Pay’ platform based on QR codes
- YD Job Alert: Apple is looking for talented Industrial Designers!
- WSJ: Apple wants 50% revenue from $10/month News subscription service
- Amazon acquires mesh router company eero to further expand its smart home efforts
- What if Apple made hi-end Siri-enabled smart headphones?