So, the expected new product from the South Korean company Samsung has presented the journalists attending the presentation, the opportunity to consider the new top-end smartphones closer, and a chance to compare it to flagships from other manufacturers. Not for anybody not news that mobile phones have replaced many compact cameras, so the photographic skills of the mobile phones are paying very close attention. To the surprise of many, Samsung did not install a double main camera, similar to those received P10 Huawei, Apple iPhone 7 Plus and LG G6 (the most useful feature of innovation – the emergence of a counterpart optical zoom), preferring the same sensor as that of last year’s Galaxy S7 and Note 7, but with some software improvements. Can the Galaxy S8 to create higher quality images than, say, the iPhone 7 Plus and LG G6? It can be judged through a series of comparative images below. To ensure equal conditions for all participants of the test, shooting was conducted without the use of HDR on auto settings and popular stories.
Original photos obtained by the cameras of the Samsung Galaxy S8, Apple iPhone 7 Plus and LG G6, you can see the link.
- Wikileaks told about the CIA operations on unauthorized hacking of Apple devices
- Docking station Apple turns iPhone and iPad into a full laptop (3 photos)
- Apple bought the app to automate Workflow
- Apple has patented a docking station in laptop for iPhone and iPad
- Apple denies the allegations of hacking iCloud, despite evidence from hackers