Sometimes the appearance and thinness of the smartphone is not as important as the ability to recharge a dead battery away from home. The EZ Charge case designed for iPhone 6/s, 6/s Plus, 7 and 7 Plus consists of additional 2000mAh battery and removable plugs for charging from a network, hosted on a 71-inch cord. All of this is hiding in the body of the case, which, of course, increases the size of the Apple device. The developer offers the case in black, white and grey in the base case (without built-in battery) for $25 in advanced and $45. EZ Charge can be a good alternative to standard cable. Exercises don’t have to look in the bag or drawer, it is always at hand and neatly placed inside cover.
- Realistic concept of the iPhone 8 (9 photos)
- Apple has reduced the prices of traded products in Russia (6 photos)
- Hulu now has a dark mode for finding and watching videos on the web
- Homecourt ‘Shot Science’ AR update featured in iPhone XS keynote now available
- Jony Ive talks smartphone addiction, design, and more in interview, says it’s impossible to ‘predict all the consequences’