KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, not just give predictions on future innovations in the iPhone, talked about how new ways of identifying future owners are waiting for Apple’s smartphones. According to the expert, Apple is working on a fingerprint scanner built directly into the OLED display and plans to replace the Touch ID recognition system.
- Designers created a concept iPhone 8
- EZ Charge – charging cable that is always at hand (9 photos + video)
- Realistic concept of the iPhone 8 (9 photos)
- Apple has reduced the prices of traded products in Russia (6 photos)
- 9to5Toys Lunch Break: 9.7-inch iPad 32GB $299, $400 off MacBook Pro, Anker Back to School Sale from $8, more