The Japanese company Akiba for a male audience, owning an iPhone, has released a very useful accessory — a compact shaver that is compatible with all Apple devices equipped with a Lightning port, including the iPhone 5.
The gadget is no power button, so it starts to work immediately after connecting to the Lightning connector. The smartphone acts as a kind of handle for the shaver. How convenient it is to shave, holding out her hand for the iPhone, the company did not specify, but the lucky ones who has managed to test the capabilities of the device in action say that he is not able to fully replace the usual shaving product.
Head-shaver for iPhone costs about 290 rubles is cheaper than the regular razors and especially full electric counterparts. In Akiba are positioning the new product as an indispensable device for men who are constantly “on” and not have enough time to shave, and also for traveling light.
- Apple has officially joined the project Partnership on AI
- LenzO turns the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus in action camera for underwater shooting (6 photos + video)
- Bloggers played jenga from iPhone 108 SE (video)
- The “Smart” Apple Watch will appear in theater mode
- Apple patented a modular bracelet for smart watch