Regional news service of the us state of Florida said about the night fire iPhone 6 Plus in the house of local residents. At a time when everyone was asleep, lying on the bedside table, the smartphone broke. "My face was so close to the phone when it caught fire, I immediately woke up. Besides, I sleep lightly. The flame literally broke the machine," — said in the NBC interview the victim.
Fortunately, the husband of a woman too quickly woke up and immediately responded, tried to extinguish the fire, tucked under the arm t-shirt. According to the owner of the ill-fated smartphone, if not lightning-quick actions of a spouse, in a matter of seconds could break out curtains, and there to a serious fire would not be far away.
Burning the iPhone 6 Plus was in women to use two and a half years. Apple representatives have already promised to reimburse the victim $750 on a credit card if it will give the specialists the charred smartphone to determine the causes of fire.
Interestingly, a neighbor on the same street in palm Harbor, told reporters that his iPhone 6 Plus didn't want to charge at night and the next morning his battery swelled. However, the phone is not lit up.
- Apple overtook Samsung and became the largest smartphone vendor
- In Japan figured out how to shave using an iPhone (6 photos)
- Apple has officially joined the project Partnership on AI
- LenzO turns the iPhone 7 and 7 Plus in action camera for underwater shooting (6 photos + video)
- Bloggers played jenga from iPhone 108 SE (video)