The lack of concepts of Apple’s smartphone can not complain. The designers and then demonstrate in their projects what they would like to see the next iPhone, taking into account technical innovations and achievements. Tages Pavard from India combined now available in the network rumors about the future iPhone 8 and presented his iPhone X. In the opinion of the author of the concept, the novelty definitely will have curved sides OLED display “edge to edge”, which is 25% brighter and 30% more energy efficient than what we have in the iPhone7. Occupied by the screen area in this case will be 85% of the front panel. The fingerprint scanner will remain in place, but will be embedded under the screen.
The camera will get 12 MP and 16 MP sensors. The main 16-Megapixel module will have 4x optical and 20x digital zoom.
iPhone X will receive housing with protection from moisture and dust according to IP68 standard and the long-awaited wireless charging. In addition, a data transmission with 5G networks.
Also Tages Pavard hopes on the emergence of iPhone in white ceramic package.
- A comparison of the video recording functions of the five flagships with a “live” concert (video)
- Comparison cameras Samsung Galaxy S8, LG G6 and iPhone 7 Plus (6 photos)
- Wikileaks told about the CIA operations on unauthorized hacking of Apple devices
- Docking station Apple turns iPhone and iPad into a full laptop (3 photos)
- Apple bought the app to automate Workflow