It’s still not too late! You could be an Industrial Design Summer Intern at Apple!
We’re officially at the brink of internship season, and if you’re still looking, you’re in luck! You may have heard of this company called Apple, based in Cupertino, USA. They happen to have a pretty neat internship program and they’re looking for recruits!
The company has been such an indomitable force over the past decades that it has arguably created, shattered, and evolved industries, technologies, categories, trends, and even boundaries! The one company that everyone looks to for design inspiration, Apple is clearly at the epicenter of consumer design and tech. With an incredibly revolutionary and secretive design team led by Sir Jonathan Ive and Marc Newson, Apple has been able to go from strength to strength, becoming the world’s first company to be valued at a trillion dollars, and also create some incredibly memorable products along the way. Now, you could be a part of that highly coveted and respected team of designers too. Apple is accepting portfolios for its Industrial Design internship Program at Cupertino, California.
The Apple Industrial Design Group is accepting portfolios from curious, passionate, and collaborative industrial designers. We are looking for highly motivated, determined problem-solvers with a rigorous attention to detail. We are interested in seeing work at all levels.
• A body of work that has been produced or the understanding of how it can be produced. For students, works in progress are accepted.
• Passion for materials and material exploration.
• A healthy obsession with how things are made and how they work.
• Experience in hands-on prototyping, without relying solely on virtual design tools.
• Deep appreciation for aesthetics.
• Radical creativity.
• Basic 3D software skills.
• Excellent communication skills. English proficiency required.
• Industrial Design Degree required.
How To Apply
To apply, please direct a CV and concise PDF portfolio to: email@example.com
When sending work, please focus on physical projects. Include prototyping process and sketches.
Omit ethnographic research, user scenarios and marketing material.
At any time, you may also submit your portfolio at apple.com/jobs
Cupertino (California), USA.
Check out all the latest design openings on Yanko Design Job Board
Or recruit your ideal candidate by posting a job here!
- What’s the best way to listen to podcasts on Apple Watch?
- AirPods Wireless Charging Case from Gaze Lab 10% off for a limited time
- 9to5Rewards: Apple Watch Series 4 Giveaway + 10% off Volta Magnetic Lighting/USB-C cable
- Facebook’s refreshed app icon rolling out on iOS following app redesign