Within the charitable company (RED), aimed at combating HIV/AIDS, Apple traditionally releases a limited edition red versions of its products. This year this honor was awarded flagship smartphone, the full names which sound the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Product (RED) Special Edition.
Smartphones with aluminum body red color and with built-in memory 128/256 GB will be available March 24 at a price of $749, which is $ 100 more expensive than the rest of the line smartphones with the same memory storage — the proceeds from the sale of the money will go to Fund the fight against AIDS.
Simultaneously with the appearance of the red charity version of the iPhone 7/7 Plus, Apple has updated features of the iPhone SE, and it doubled the amount of internal memory 4-inch models with 16/64 GB to 32 and 128 GB, respectively. The cost of the device remained at the same level. Updated iPhone SE will be available from March 24 at a price of $399 for the version with 32 GB of memory and $499 for 128 GB.
- LEGO-the tape will allow you to build on walls and ceiling (8 photos + video)
- What not to do, handing iPhone 6 Plus in repairs (video)
- iOS 11 will “kill” about 200 000 applications
- In the iPhone ad showed the battle stickers in the real world
- Unannounced Galaxy S8 Plus and S8 compared to S7, S7 edge, LG G6 iPhone 7 Plus and the Pixel XL(5 photos)