On 16 and 17 September in the river festival TechFest Interpipe
On 16 and 17 September in the river will be held Interpipe TechFest. The festival aims to raise young people’s interest in engineering, modern technology, and also exact and natural Sciences.
At one location will be collected:
- — Latest technology — robots, drones, 3D printers, Internet of things;
- — Spectacular experiments, popular science, the coolest technical hobby for children and adults;
- Progressive educational centers for students and the best engineering Universities of the region;
- Startups, business incubators and exhibition of Ukrainian innovation;
- — The winners of Ukrainian and international technical competitions.
- — The developers of space technologies and discoveries.
The festival will be Ukrainian Drift RC, where the best athletes will be able to show their strength in the 4th stage of Cup of Ukraine on RC drift.
Visitors to TechFest 2017 Interpipe will be able to see a real battle and race robots, and witness the Lego record. Especially for Interpipe TechFest Lego enthusiasts will build the longest railway in Ukraine and the accompanying urban landscape. Blade length will be 210 meters, the total exhibition area of 300 thousand cubes – more than 50 m2.
Last year the festival managed to collect 90 participants in the Expo area, 50 speakers Open Air Lectures, and 10 thousand visitors.
Recently we told you that Ukrposhta has launched a chat bot in the messenger Telegram.
- In AnTuTu appeared the first test results Mix Xiaomi Mi 2 and Mi Note 3
- In the network appeared the new trailer for horror The Evil Within 2
- Ukrposhta has launched a chat bot in messenger Telegram
- Became known the price of the flagship smartphone LG V30
- Viomi Smart Water Heater “smart” water heater from Xiaomi
- Two days Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 pre-order 755 000 people