3D-printed rocket engine heralded a new era of space exploration
Rocket that went into space from New Zealand on 25 may, was special. She not only became the first private launch of a platform, but was equipped with the engine almost fully assembled with the help of 3D printing. Perhaps this is not the first “3D-printed rocket into space” as you might think from the title, but it highlights how seriously this technique is the production of perceived space industry.
- Airplane to launch rockets from Stratolaunch Systems first left the hangar
- Scientists accidentally created a black hole of molecular
- Seven major trends in the field of high technology, we are changing
- Toyota introduced its flying car concept, which will be released in 2020
- Creative people see the world differently
- Found a tool that slows skin aging