Work on the extension of the communication standard 4G on the territory of Ukraine will be held within two years from the date of tendering on sale of the frequencies. About this on his page in Facebook reported the Ministry of economic development and trade of Ukraine.
“4G is a technological solution which will make Internet available not only in big cities but also to remote corners of Ukraine, residents of the villages. The benefits of this will not only ordinary Ukrainians, including schoolchildren and pensioners, but also the Ukrainian economy in whole”, – said the first Deputy Prime Minister Stepan Kubiv.
Earlier we told you that the government of Ukraine gave the go-ahead for the start of sales of 4G licences.
Source: The Journalist
- Samsung will release a new wearable device called Gear Sport
- Panasonic is developing a safety system for drivers
- According to rumors, Meizu M6 Note will receive double the camera
- The rate of Bitcoin for the first time surpassed the $4000
- How to store food in the refrigerator