At the MWC in Barcelona 2017 company Oukitel presented cheap SmartPad U16 Max. It is equipped with a 6-inch display produced by the Japanese company JDI. The device is made in all-metal housing with a thickness of 9.15 mm. Inside is the battery capacity of 4000 mAh, which, according to the manufacturer, lasts two days with normal usage of your smartphone. It is also important to note that Oukitel U16 Max comes preloaded with Android operating system 7.0 Nougat.
Screen Oukitel U16 Max is framed by a thin frame, and in the lower part is three standard touch buttons. On the reverse side is a fingerprint scanner that triggers a tenth of a second. The scanner can also be used for camera control and playback music, answering incoming calls and other tasks.
Specifications Oukitel U16 Max:
- 6-inch display with a resolution of 1280×720 pixels;
- OCTA-core MediaTek processor 6753 1.3 GHz;
- a graphics accelerator Mali-T720;
- 3 GB RAM;
- 32 GB of internal memory;
- support for memory cards microSD up to 32 GB;
- 13-megapixel main camera;
- A 5-megapixel front camera;
- battery capacity of 4,000 mAh battery with support for quick charging;
- the fingerprint scanner;
- two slots for SIM-cards with support for 4G LTE;
- OS: Android Nougat 7.0;
- dimensions: is 165.5 x 83,3 x 9,15 mm;
- weight: 218 g
Oukitel U16 Max will cost less than $150.
- Samsung announces strategic partnership with Microsoft
- ZTE Axon 7 with support for Google’s Daydream brought to MWC 2017
- 5.1 EMUI from Huawei was designed with a focus on performance
- Nokia 3310 — the legend returns (12 photos + 2 videos)
- 2017 MWC: Huawei presented the smartphone P10 and P10 Plus