7-inch Archos 70c Neon will go on sale in 4799 rubles
Archos announced the start of sales of the tablet 70c Neon in Russia. The device received a 7-inch IPS-display with a resolution of 1024×600 pixels, case thickness 11 millimeters and weighs 260 grams. Inside of the gadget located Quad-core processor 8 GB built-in storage with support for memory cards format microSD. The manufacturer installed in the Archos 70c Neon battery capacity of 2600 mAh. According to the company, this capacity is enough for three hours of video playback.
Archos 70c Neon runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow and supports multimedia content from the Google Play store. For the Internet connection in the tablet is the wireless module Wi-Fi. With Archos 70c Neon can do video conferencing thanks to the front facing 2 megapixel camera. The tablet has a main camera for taking photos and videos. Its resolution is 2 MP.
Archos will sell the new tablet in Russia for the price of 4 799 rubles. Shops are already taking orders for the new product.
- The head of OnePlus confirms work on a new device
- Windows 10’s – Microsoft’s response to Chrome OS
- Gigabyte Aero 15: 15 inches in a compact body
- Meizu Pro 7 demonstrates high performance in AnTuTu
- Microsoft Surface Laptop was the first notebook on Windows 10’s
- Apple discontinues support for MacBook polycarbonate