“A lasso for” COP stops the car of the violator
Engineers Stock Enterprises devised Grappler Police Bumper that will allow the police to stop the car of the infringer, to avoid protracted chases at high speeds. With a special design on the bumper to the side of the car extends a network of straps. When approaching the rear wheel becomes entangled in them, and the speed is sharply reduced. In some cases, therefore, it is possible to completely stop the vehicle. If the offender is not in a hurry to give up the rope in one embodiment, the lasso is able to keep the car on a leash.
Source: Now, This Future
On this topic: ( from category Articles )
- [for publicity] Frameless Doogee Mix soon on pre-orders + lottery
- Flagships are on the Snapdragon 835 will charge faster
- Experimental spaceship, the U.S. air force landed after two years in orbit
- What we will show at the Victory parade — 2017?
- China plans to create 20-cubanow quantum system this year
- Review game Persona 5