Lately more and more manufacturers are switching to use a new universal connector USB Type-C. It is used in laptops, monitors, smartphones, tablets, accessories and other devices. Apple in their latest laptops, and renounced all the popular connectors in favor of USB Type-C. As it turned out, the market is not yet ready for such radical changes, as the vast majority of peripherals and accessories still uses the old connectors. To make life easier for all owners with a USB Type-C is decided by the company Xiaomi, launched a new accessory.
A new adapter from Xiaomi will make life easier not only for the owners of the latest MacBook, but also any other devices where there is only a port USB Type-C. these can be smartphones, tablets and other devices. Adapter from Xiaomi has given the name USB Type-C To Mini Display Port Multi-Function Adapter. He connected a small cable to the connector USB Type-C and has at the other end two standard USB Type-A single USB Type-C and one Mini DisplayPort. The latter serves to connect external monitors and supports image output up to 4K @ 60 Hz.
The cost Xiaomi USB Type-C To Mini Display Port Multi-Function Adapter is about $21.
- Rockstar has shared new details of the upcoming additions to GTA Online
- Two new iPad Pro will be presented on Monday
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper was twice as powerful as the top Ryzen 7
- Review of PES 2017 Mobile: “It’s your problem that we did not meet expectations”
- Overview Oukitel C5 Pro: reliability and original design