A new collection of Crash Bandicoot will be released on PC a year
A collection of Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, which will include the first three parts of the cult series of platformers, will be released this summer exclusively for the PlayStation 4. All three games will be remade from scratch, but the developers will retain the original geometry of the levels. Rumors that the exclusivity will be temporary, appeared before, but it was recently discovered visual evidence of this.
On one of the promotional images of famous trade network Best Buy have been seen compilation Crash Bandicoot Trilogy N. Sane. The text next to the date of the release States that the game will be exclusive to the console exactly 1 year. That is, in the summer of 2018 the collection will be released on other platforms. What is still unknown. Knowing Activision, we can assume that a year later, Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy will appear on all popular platforms including PC, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. It is not excluded and mobile version.
The output of the N. Sane Crash Bandicoot Trilogy will take place 30 June to PlayStation 4. The development of a remastered trilogy deals with the internal division of Activision Studio Vicarious Visions. The collection will include new versions of the original Crash Bandicoot, Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back and Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped.
- Spring in the house. Bright decor ideas and the transformation of their home
- The network leaked the first pictures of the new iPhone SE
- Case manufacturer has unveiled the release date of iPad Pro frameless 10,5
- Overview of original accessories for Samsung Galaxy S8
- Gboard — 10 keyboard functions that you need to know
- According to rumors, Apple has encountered production problems with the iPhone 8