a Large part of the anti-matter that fills the space of our milky Way galaxy may be the remnants of dead stars, say the results of a new study. According to scientists, their work is able to solve the riddle of astrophysics, existing for more than 40 years.
- Microsoft creates cloud-based storage system based on DNA
- New products from Huawei: smartphone, router and rival Xiaomi Mi Band
- New laptops Huawei MateBook E, X and D: specifications, prices, photos from the presentation
- Insides #964: Apple iPad Pro 10.5, Nubia Z17, R11 Oppo, OnePlus 5
- Asian invasion: how China conquered the mobile games market