A robot Valet service of the airport
French startup Stanley Robotics is working on a robot by the name of Stan, which automates the Parking of vehicles at airports. Stan saves a lot of time to passengers, and when they come home, a special platform learns about it in the schedule and delivered the car back to the owner. It’s not just the concept of a future technology system is tested at the Paris airport Charles de Gaulle. Recently, the team raised 3.6 million Euro investment, and plans for the near future the cooperation with other airports.
- Fitness tracker Polar A370 constantly monitors the level of heart rate
- Iris scanner Samsung Galaxy S8 can be easily fooled (actually no)
- Cute underwater drone BIKI conquers Kickstarter
- Scientists have discovered a few secrets of the most mysterious planets in the system TRAPPIST-1
- The Star Wars franchise celebrates 40th anniversary
- Review headphone Sound Warrior SW-HP10s — warriors of the budget segment