last night, January 31, the service to store code Networks were unavailable. It turns out that the system administrator accidentally… deleted almost everything. Made mistakes at different stages of copying databases from one server to another server, the sysadmin from the Netherlands started deleting data from the primary server. When the process was stopped out of almost 300 GB of data “survived” only 4.5 GB.
- Bioengineers have created artificial cells that have “passed the Turing test”
- The Italians have developed an Autonomous robot-the porter
- 15 “untranslatable” emotions that you never knew
- Beneath the island of Mauritius traces of the “lost continent”
- In San Francisco opened a robotic cafe