fish tank filled with urine, that’s the first thing you see coming in a close Cabinet of Jens Haulage in the German space Agency DLR, near Cologne. It sits on a shelf at his table, surrounded by academic books, diagrams and research papers. From the center of the tank rises two transparent plastic cylindrical columns of about one meter in height. At the top of each tube spreads its leaves thick, healthy looking Bush of tomatoes, green, with flowers and even a few tomatoes.
- Why ethical problem — the most serious for
- How does it work? | Hydroelectric
- IBM creates a cloud service on the basis of a quantum computer
- Smart tattoo with electrodes. Step towards the robotics of a person or a fad?
- Former employees of Tesla will build a plant for lithium-ion batteries in Europe