According to rumors, Apple plans to show at WWDC “home AI” on the basis of Siri Speaker
Well-known analyst from KGI Ming-Chi Kuo has published a report showing that in June, the exhibition WWDC 2017 Apple will present its “first AI product for home” based on Siri Speaker. The device will compete with Amazon Echo and will go on sale in the second half of the year.
According to Kuo, the novelty will receive a “great sound”, a few speakers and a subwoofer, and will be more premium product than the Echo.
It is expected that Siri Speaker will be equipped with SoC similar to the iPhone 6 or iPhone 6S, and will have integration with Siri, the iOS and Mac and AirPlay.
In the long term, the expected emergence and other devices that are complementary to Siri Speaker, by analogy with the Amazon Echo Dot. In General, true or not, we will know very soon.
Recall, we recently told you about the five features of 3D Touch, which can greatly simplify your life.
- Samsung will release on the road unmanned vehicles
- Premium tablet Dell Latitude 7285 wireless charging
- Top 10 apps for iOS and Android (24 — 30 April)
- Video review for smartphone Xiaomi Redmi 4X
- Startup of the week from Hello OOHO is an edible “bottle of the future” for water
- Concept-i — car with artificial intelligence from Toyota