With the growing demand for phablet Mi Max, the company’s managers decided to upgrade this model. According to rumors, the next generation phablet will be called Xiaomi Mi 2 Max.
The novelty will receive the same 6.44-inch display with curved 2.5 D glass, a more powerful processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and 6 Gb RAM and 128 Gb of internal memory.
According to rumors, the updated phablet will be available in may, exactly a year after the debut of the original model.
- The new version of Android may be called “Oreo”
- Qualcomm introduced a new single-chip system
- The network leaked specifications HTC Moto C
- Samsung will show new VR developments at MWC 2017
- Thorough preparation for the spring: what is important to take with you on a hike