After months of rumors and leaks HTC has unveiled a new flagship smartphone U11. During the presentation representatives of the company said that the device has the best camera among smartphones today. In confirmation of this it was said that authoritative resource DxOMark put the camera HTC U11 90 points, which is the highest result in the company rating. Under the cut we offer you to read more about the advantages and disadvantages of camera HTC U11.
HTC U11 is equipped with 12-megapixel camera with 1/2,55-inch sensor and a pixel size of 1.4 µm. The lens has a maximum aperture of f/1.75, which is the highest value among smartphones. Also features optical image stabilization and the technology of rapid focusing Dual Pixel.
According to the results of detailed testing experts identified the following DxOMark camera pros HTC U11 when creating a photo:
- very fast and accurate AF, especially in bright light;
- good detail in low light and shooting in the street;
- good exposure and dynamic range;
- white balance is often accurate, but color – natural;
- low noise in low light;
- good exposure, white balance and detail when using the flash.
The disadvantages of the camera when the photo include:
- some outdoor photos have a bluish tinge;
- a bit of noise when photographing the sky;
- objects sometimes get forked and colored haloes.
Among the advantages of video HTC U11 in DxOMark said:
- fast and accurate autofocus in any lighting conditions and good opportunities for tracking the object;
- very effective stabilization;
- good exposure and white balance with quick and smooth adaptation to changing conditions;
- low noise in all conditions;
- high detail.
When shooting video is not without its flaws:
- limited range in high-motion scenes;
- a small loss of detail in low light;
- the visible effect of vibration during panning;
- small dimming in low light conditions.
Full camera review of HTC U11 available on the website DxOMark.
- Oukitel U11 Plus – wide Full HD screen and 4 GB of RAM at an affordable price
- Android O, Fuchsia OS and other expected events tomorrow’s Google I/O
- Review of Prey — Half-Life 3 does not need
- Protected Blackview BV7000 with NFC support on favorable terms
- Luxury Lamborghini smartphone Alpha One presented in Russia