In the past year, the state of the European Union actually have a bunch of new power plants, with almost all of the produced energy comes from renewable sources. According to the data provided by the Association WindEurope, 21 of 24 GWh of energy produced introduced in 2016 in a system of power plants, accounts for solar and wind energy.
- Biologists continue to explore the process of cellular resurrection
- Found a way to charge the gadget that extracts energy from the space around itself,
- #news high tech | Issue 179
- Toyota has introduced a miniature three-wheeled electric car
- Created reusable paper which can be printed with the light