Over the past few years the appearance of smartphones have changed quite a bit, but in General these devices are still parallelepipeds, and just changed the mechanical buttons on the touch screens.
Two French designer Philipee Starck and Jerome Olivet decided it was time to make the smartphone market a small revolution, and proposed his radical vision of the future smartphone.
Device name ALO is unlike any of the well known electronic gadgets. It has an elongated oval shape and made of transparent, reminiscent of a thick glass material.
In the smartphone ALO You will find the traditional touch screen, and the existing panel only displays a minimalistic interface. Smartphone control will be implemented mainly through the voices and the content should be displayed using holographic images.
- In the benchmark Geekbench lit up the Lenovo tablet Tab3 8 Plus
- Meizu Pro 7 will get a titanium case, 8 Gb of RAM and a 4K screen
- Dnepr became the first city in Ukraine, which has launched a mobile app Waze
- Video review of the action Cam Nomi Cam 360 D1
- In the spring of 2017 Microsoft will introduce a "Lite" version of Windows 10