Alphabet Boston Dynamics was sold to the Japanese
Company Alphabet last year threatened to sell Boston Dynamics. Yes, those that make fun, but creepy robots, and then mocked. Apparently, Google has not decided what to do with all these robots, so I decided to sell them together with the Japanese company Softbank, which is also engaged in developing robots.
- #E3 | Where and when to watch live conferences from E3 2017
- Created the first two-dimensional magnet with a thickness of one atom
- Scientists close to creating the installer for artificial photosynthesis
- Chinese AI passed the exam in mathematics
- Mpow headphones M3 – no need to choose between wired and Bluetooth
- Crack Dishonored 2 hackers decided to fight with its own methods Denuvo