Amazon will make the service free to Prime Video?
Market competition is forcing many to either reduce the price of subscriptions to their services or even make them free. So, Amazon decided to make the service free Prime Video, but not quite.
At the moment a subscription to this service costs about $100 a year or $10 a month. After you subscribe, you get access to lots of movies and TV shows in excellent quality, and can also view the original series of the brand.
It is reported that at the moment, Amazon is considering making a subscription free, but instead to show users ads. The main goal of the company is to attract new viewers and cash in on the advertisers.
In addition, the company is trying to compete with YouTube, which at the moment is invincible giant in this segment of the market.
- SpaceX is preparing for a secret mission called Zuma
- Samsung, Huawei and OPPO are preparing a revolution on the smartphone market
- NASA tests new nuclear reactors for Mars missions
- ZTE smartphones will soon be available in Hello — meet the new arrival!
- The company Arrivo built in Denver high-speed line to Autonomous buses and cars
- In 2019 the iPhone will have a laser 3D camera?