At the end of this month at the SIGGRAPH 2017 event will be a presentation of a new gaming graphics card Radeon RX Vega from AMD. Previously, the company has announced a graphics card for professionals Radeon Vega Frontier Edition, but as it turned out, for games it is not suitable. Users impose on Radeon RX Vega high expectations, because at the moment AMD is simply nothing to oppose top-end graphics cards from NVIDIA, when it comes to gaming performance. Now the results of testing the engineering sample of Radeon RX Vega in 3DMark 11 Performance.
AMD Radeon RX Vega showed in 3DMark 11 Performance good result in 31 873 points. For comparison, the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 is gaining in this test, about 27 500 points. But the competition with the GeForce GTX 1080 Ti while to speak still early, as it is showing average of over 38, 000 points. Interestingly, according to the site Videocardz, the test used the overclocked version of the Radeon RX Vega.
It is also worth noting that over the last three months the performance of the Radeon RX Vega in 3DMark 11 Performance increased from 27 to 31 890 873 points. Since the frequency of the video card in all cases remained unchanged, the improvement can be linked with optimization software.
To judge the real power of Radeon RX Vega will have after the official announcement and in the games.
- Who was the first test of Honor 9?
- Shestnadtsatiyaderny AMD Ryzen Threadripper 1950X compared with decategory Intel Core i9-7900X
- Insides #1011: AGM X2, Samsung Galaxy S8 Mini, presentation of new Motorola
- Summer parade of discounts on products from Xiaomi Cafago
- “The choice of smartphone is affected by the culture” — interview with the President of the Honor