AMD Ryzen Threadripper was twice as powerful as the top Ryzen 7
This week AMD introduced the AMD Ryzen Threadripper (working title Ryzen 9 the company refused) – a direct competitor of the flagship solutions from Intel, particularly Intel Core i9. The presentation took place in the framework of the exhibition consumer electronics Computex 2017. Every day the 16-core chipsets are becoming more and more. Recently, the network got the official information about the performance Ryzen Threadripper in the application Blender. As it turned out, the productive performance is head and shoulders above than its predecessor in the face of Ryzen 7.
If Ryzen 7 1800X (eight cores, 3.6 GHz) in the Blender for the rendering processor and the logo took 26 seconds, the new Ryzen Threadripper mastered the same task in 13 seconds. Intel Core i7-6900K with the task copes for 36 seconds.
It should be clarified that X399 is no different from X370. Why a different name? The answer is simple: AMD has assigned the same set of logic another name in order to divide the platform for senior and productive systems. Part of the functionality X399 identical X370. But because it would be extremely odd if their price tags will be different.
- Review of PES 2017 Mobile: “It’s your problem that we did not meet expectations”
- Overview Oukitel C5 Pro: reliability and original design
- Video review smartphone Sony Xperia L1
- Ukrainians today you can go to the ID card
- Rolled out from the hangar to the Stratolaunch aircraft, designed to launch rockets into space
- PrivatBank offers to fly to Paris for 10 euros per month