At the end of last year, the network has information that AMD is planning to launch a new processor family, Ryzen, through which hopes to compete with Intel.
Despite the fact that the company did not name specific launch date of the new chips, the approximate timing of the output data of the CPU became famous thanks to the last reporting conference AMD.
The head of AMD Lisa su (Lisa Su) talked about the fact that the output of the processor Ryzen will be held in early March 2017. Most likely, AMD will show the new family of CPU at the conference GDC 2017, which will be held from 27 February to 3 March, after which the company will begin to supply processors official retailers.
More accurate dates of delivery are likely to be known after the release of processors Ryzen.
- How to choose a bread maker: the hosts note
- ZTE showed a teaser of the new smartphone called Blade A610 Plus
- Already this year Intel will begin trial production of the processor on a 7 nm process technology
- Google has released a public beta version of the Android OS 7.1.2 Nougat
- In the network appeared the teaser of the new "modular" smartphone Alcatel