American airports starts testing the system which recognize faces
In the United States at the end of this month to begin the first tests of the system face detection in several airports. Passengers airline JetBlue Airways, which became the initiator of the experiment, do not even have to get their passports and other documents to get on the plane. Because the new system is a quick look at people’s faces to check them out through the databases of the security services and to register for the flight. In order to bring this project to life, JetBlue Airways has teamed with Customs and Border patrol of the United States. For the software side of the project meets the company SITA.
- Google along with Wonder woman teaches children the programming
- Both Windows-computers on Snapdragon 835 cope with difficult problems?
- Consolers never dreamed of: the new flagship of Intel and AMD
- OnePlus 5: new details about the design and sample photos
- What to buy for Google Nexus 6P
- Xiaomi Mi Band 3 can present