Analysts: NASA risks losing Mars for a few years
One of the following ambitious steps for the space Agency NASA will be sending in 2020 to Mars new Rover. Task: collect soil samples of the red planet and return them to Earth. The mission will be the first step towards further implementation of the ambitious plan for exploration of Mars and is a high priority among the scientific community. The problem is that NASA still has no developed “second step”. To date, the Agency has still not figured out how exactly it plans to collect samples from Mars and bring them down to Earth.
- Alphabet Boston Dynamics was sold to the Japanese
- #E3 | Where and when to watch live conferences from E3 2017
- Created the first two-dimensional magnet with a thickness of one atom
- Scientists close to creating the installer for artificial photosynthesis
- Chinese AI passed the exam in mathematics
- Mpow headphones M3 – no need to choose between wired and Bluetooth