In our time, there is a very important issue of concern to millions of users on the planet: What day-to-day “eats” the battery of our smartphone? And, it seems, soon we will be able to answer.
In August of this year, a wide range of users was presented a new version of the operating system from Google Android 8.1 Oreo. And here in last October, Android 8.1 Developer Preview introduces a new tool to identify “hungry” programs.
In the phone settings there is an app that will show the user what the program is and how it drains your battery. The culprits, who consume huge amounts of energy are highlighted with a red battery icon.And then this new feature will offer you a possible solution to this problem. For example, in the Maps Preview will prompt you to disable geolocation.
While that is a testable feature in the beta version of Android 8.1 Oreo. But we hope that it will appear in the final version of the Assembly. As this useful app will help many users in their eternal struggle for long battery life of their smartphones.
- Review fitness bracelet Samsung Gear Fit 2 Pro
- Ford workers began testing exoskeletons
- Dubai-based startup is working on the fastest supercar in the world
- Poor school performance increases the risk of death in the future
- Aliens can look like us externally and internally due to natural selection