On the Internet appeared the first image of the smartphone Meizu Pro 7, the date of the official presentation of which remains unknown.
As you can see in the image, the smartphone will retain the physical button below the display, but the frame on the top and bottom of the screen of a novelty will be significantly thinner than its predecessor. Unfortunately, photos of the back side yet, but the desire of the manufacturer to make the smartphone more compact are welcome.
Recall that earlier in the network actively spread rumors that Meizu Pro 7 will get a titanium case, 8 GB of RAM and a 4K screen.
- Odessa presented on Kickstarter dress-transformer Omnia 2Go
- Samsung postpones the release of smartphones with flexible screens in 2019
- Protection for the Samsung Galaxy S8 hacked in a matter of minutes
- Win prizes at the Mi Fan Festival 2017
- The resource FS.TO earned new domain