Apple extended the warranty on the Apple Watch is the first generation due to issues with battery
Apple will fix your Apple Watch first generation if you experience problems with the battery, even if they are older than two years. How do I know the website 9to5mac, the company has extended the warranty to eliminate battery problems, with one to two years. And if you include in the term of the first year warranty, then owners of the device will now be able to obtain one additional year of service. It happened because of a few messages where users complain about the Apple Watch battery. As it turned out, she may suddenly swell inside the body and break them.
- MIT scientists have tested a rocket engine is fully printed out of plastic on a 3D printer
- Inflatable greenhouse will allow NASA to feed people on Mars
- HTC U11 passed the tests in GeekBench
- Autopilot NuTonomy will meet with bad drivers
- In China printed origami using a regular projector and Power Point
- A review of The Disney Afternoon Collection — classic “Dandy” for 900 rubles