Apple has officially joined the project Partnership on AI, which is aimed at addressing issues and potential problems related to the development of systems of artificial intelligence (AI).
The main objective of the project Partnership on AI is the study and formulation of recommendations in respect of electronic intelligence, as well as familiarity of the society with the appropriate technologies and information about their impact on people’s lives.
Initially, the initiative was supported by such IT giants like Facebook, Google, Amazon, IBM and Microsoft. Some analysts were surprised that this list is missing the Apple, which is engaged in developments in the field of electronic mind control, and, recently, “Apple” the company also joined the Partnership initiative on AI.
It should be noted that the Board of Trustees of the Partnership on AI included Tom Gruber (Tom Gruber) standing at the origins of Siri.
Record Apple has officially joined the project Partnership on AI appeared first on Blog Hello.
- In the network appeared new details about the smartphone Moto and Moto G5 G5 Plus
- Juke e-Power is a new hybrid concept crossover from Nissan
- The head of Xiaomi revealed the Mi Note 2 in new color
- How to choose the epilator: the secrets of a successful purchase
- On the Internet there are new pictures of Samsung Galaxy S8