Apple has patented an innovative technology 3D selfie, which we can see in the next iPhone 8.
Information about a new feature became known thanks to the Apple application that the company filed in the office of patents and trademarks USA. It’s about new technology for cameras, allowing for more accurately recognize faces and to analyze the depth of the image. Most experts believe that these innovations will lead to the emergence in the iPhone 8 features 3D selfie.
Patented Apple technology thanks to special sensors will learn to divide the image into several fragments, and then identify the faces of people, and also to analyze the quality and depth of the image. The creators of the technology also say that innovations concern not only the photos, but also videos. New camera functionality “iPhone” will delight fans of the games, as they will be able to use your selfie as the faces of the characters.
- The European space Agency launched the rocket with Ukrainian engine
- In the Internet appeared the video with the Samsung Galaxy S8
- Apple has overtaken shipments of smartphones Samsung
- Before the opening of the new Apple headquarters was a month
- Google will release its new budget smartphone under the brand Pixel