Apple invented the endless battery for iPhone
Bureau of patents and trademarks United States appeared a patent application by Apple for registration of a technology that will allow you to charge wireless devices through Wi-Fi.
The document stated that this development will ensure constant battery power on the device when connected to the network. “The system is wireless charging and communications using the dual-band patch antennas” can be installed in most “smart” modern devices, including smartphones, desktop, wearable gadgets, headsets and even “smart” glasses. Technology will be implemented by means of special antennas with a variable position of the pattern.
According to the document, the device can be charged both through the cellular network (from 700 MHz to 2700 MHz), and through Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz to 5 GHz). Unfortunately, any detailed information about the development and details of the technology yet.
We will remind, the other day we wrote about the fact that Apple is finalizing a new device.
- In the network appeared “live” photos chrome Xiaomi Mi 6 Silver Edition
- 12 free apps for Windows that should be in every
- Samsung has released an update for Galaxy S8, which should fix the red screen
- Best mobile games and apps of the year according to Google
- TSMC plans to start a 5-nm chip production
- Foxshot — miniature waterproof camera, recording in 1080P