According to information published on the website of Bloomberg, currently Apple is developing a new chip that will be used in MacBook next generation.
An updated version of the chip, which received the code name T310, will provide some of the capabilities of the MacBook in power saver mode. As it became known, thanks to the new chip Apple plans to realize the function of Power Nap, which Mac can perform any action even when it is in sleep mode.
Development of own chips for the Apple is an important step for a future of independence from third-party CPU and other chips.
- The growth of the market “smart” hours of almost stopped
- Production of the iPhone in India could begin this summer
- iPhone 6 Plus almost burned the sleeping owner (video)
- Apple overtook Samsung and became the largest smartphone vendor
- In Japan figured out how to shave using an iPhone (6 photos)