After just three minutes after the start of pre-orders for iPhone X, the Russians bought up all the stocks of the anniversary of the smartphone, and in a few hours, Apple has announced an extremely high demand for the new product. Earlier, analysts predicted a shortage of machines in warehouses kupertinovtsy due to problems in the workplace. Now an Apple spokesperson gave an official comment on this issue.
Employee of the company told that the number of pre-orders for the commemorative model “Apple” smartphone has indeed broken all records of previous years and surpassed the expectations of Apple, so the first batch was sold out instantly. Note that at the time of writing the news the online store of the manufacturer offers to wait for shipping iPhone X for 5-6 weeks.
As stated by unofficial sources, the problem of shortage of the gadget is a large number of defective OLED displays and the difficulty in manufacture of scanners for Face ID. Apple itself said that the quality control are only 10% of devices — this means that 9 out of 10 made iPhone X do not allow to sell.
A limited batch of new items will be in stores on 3 November, so soon customers will have the chance to buy the gadget without a long wait.
- Insiders: Samsung Galaxy S9 will not get the fingerprint scanner in the screen
- Xiaomi announced the release date of the global stable build of MIUI 9
- Intel released SSD custom Optane 900P with a new memory technology
- An overview of Gear 77 is a new benchmark among mobile games
- Geekbench lit Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) with 6 GB of RAM