The launch of the iPhone X was not unprecedented, as the launch of other smartphones to the mass market. Many iPhone X, found that the smartphone is almost impossible to use in the winter.
When the machine hits the frost, some parts of the display simply stop responding to touch. Apple responded to a lot of complaints and promised to fix this problem in one of future updates of the operating system.
The company has kept its word and, after all, has released an update iOS 11.1.2, which only fixes bugs, not introducing into the system any new features. If you have iPhone Xyou will be pleased to know that the update has a small weight, only 33 MB.
How were you able to fix the problem? As stated by many market experts, the new system upgrade, when getting the device at a certain temperature, the system “short” of the processor, thereby heating it. As for me, not too aesthetic solution to the problem. It’s one thing if it solved the problem of a Chinese company but Apple…
- Known price and date of start of sales of iPhone X in Ukraine
- How to configure smartphone after purchase and get it to work
- For work, animaze iPhone X sensors TrueDepth is not needed (video)
- Apple became the largest vendor of wearable electronics
- Rumors: Apple AR headset will be available no later than 2019