Apple will release a competitor to Amazon’s Alexa with the design of the Mac Pro
Apple was inspired by the success of Amazon Echo and Google Home, thus preparing a competitive product. According to recent rumors, the company is working on the design of the gadget. Jen Rall from Mashable published an entry in his Twitter account with information from a known insider Sony Dixon. He believes that rival Apple’s Echo will inherit the design of the Mac Pro workstations. We are not talking about a full copy of the appearance and dimensions, and on individual terms.
Personal assistant Apple will get a convex top panel with the controls and the grid layout of the speakers will remind UE Boom.
Sonny Dickson suggests that the new Apple product to debut at WWDC in June 2017. There will reveal all of the details: will the device based on Siri and how close is the integration with third party applications.
- Oukitel U11 Plus with a bigger battery will work for Android 7.0
- Startup of the week from Hello OOHO is an edible “bottle of the future” for water
- Something to read on the weekend: the AMOLED screen of the 7th generation, best marinades for shish kebab and more
- Concept-i — car with artificial intelligence from Toyota
- Apple invented the endless battery for iPhone
- In the network appeared “live” photos chrome Xiaomi Mi 6 Silver Edition